The content of the course will cover
- The role of the first aider
- Contents of first aid kits (avoiding cross infection)
- Recording of incidents and accidents
- Assessing the situation in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizures)
- Cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) Adult, Child & Baby
- Wounds or bleeding
- Minor conditions – to include: minor cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters
- Administer first aid to a casualty with injuries to bones, muscles, joints including suspected spinal injury
- Sudden poisoning
- Burns and scalds
- Eye injuries
- Anaphylactic shock
- Recognise the presence of major illness and provide appropriate first aid including heart attack, stroke, epilepsy, asthma & diabetes
Who Should Attend?
This course is for people who want to receive our most thorough first aid training and is applicable to first aiders looking to gain a (FAW) certificate.
Successful candidates receive an approved certificate valid for three years. Please note upon expiry of your first aid certificate if you continue to be your companies trained first aider a requalification course becomes necessary.
1 – 3 Delegates £700 + VAT
4 – 6 Delegates £850 + VAT
7 – 12 Delegates £1100 + VAT