This 1 day course covers the content of the Level 1 course but also expands on the effects of drugs and alcohol, incorporates the First Aid for Mental Health Action Plan and covers ways in which a positive mental health culture can be supported within a workplace.
A range of First Aid for Mental Health related subjects are covered including:
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Mental health conditions
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
A range of methods are used for assessment, including practical and questioning (open and multiple-choice), and a Level 2 Award in First Aid for Mental Health will be issued to the learner, subject to successful assessment.
There is no expiry of the qualification, but annual refresher training is recommended.
1 – 10 Delegates £525 + VAT
11-15 Delegates £650 + VAT
Contact email@example.com for more information.